Saturday, August 5, 2017

The Farmers Market


The Farmers Market
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I spend a whole lot of time over the farmers market since it is right down the street from Leon's. It's a great place to shop, buy groceries or grab dinner and drinks. Every time I go I try a new restaurant and it is always delicious, without fail. Today we went for breakfast at Charlie's and explored all the amazing treats the market has to offer. I wore one of my favorite outfits I have purchased all summer: a neon yellow top paired with polka dot shorts. The shorts are still available in other prints, but the dots are sold out. I linked the original shorts (because they're super comfy) and a few similar options!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment