Friday, July 28, 2017

Take Me B[ack]


Take Me B[ack]
________________________________________________________________________________________________

If there's one thing this shirt has taught me it's that a LOT of people don't know what ACK is. So a quick background: ACK is the abbreviation for Nantucket Memorial Airport. It is not NAN because 'N' is reserved for military airport installations. Thus ACK was born and embraced by all New Englanders as the proper abbreviation for everyone's favorite summer island. As a disclaimer, I am not in Nantucket, although I wish I was. I've got another four weeks out here before I get to head back to Massachusetts. However, there's no reason I can't wear reminders of home on my back as I explore beach towns around Cali! In one of my more casual outfits, I paired my new Zach Ryan tee with these adorable scalloped shorts (on sale and available in 5 colors!). It was the perfect comfy outfit for walking the jetty and exploring the marina village. If you like my bracelet, you can use my code SCAR25 for a discount!














________________________________________________________________________________________________



0 comments:

Post a Comment