Sunday, June 4, 2017

Welcome to California


Welcome to California 
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello all and greetings from the west coast! For those of you who don't know, I will be spending my summer in California studying Organic Chemistry at California State University Northridge. While it may not be the most relaxing summer, it is off to a great start. Obviously Los Angeles is very different than the quaint New England towns I usually roam, so I love when I come across areas of the city that remind me of home. Larchmont Village is one of those places; a cute little main street filled with bookstores, bagel shoppes, bakeries and (of course) adorable ice cream parlors. Today I paired these seersucker shorts (on sale at J.Crew now!) with a breezy top. To complete the look, I finished with a bright silk scarf, my new favorite seasonal accessory. I hope you stay tuned for my summer of adventures as I try to find pieces of New England in LA and bring a little west coast to the blog!

________________________________________________________________________________________________



5 comments:

  1. Yes, I am entirely agreed with this article, and I just want say that this article is very helpful and enlightening. I also have some precious piece of concerned info !!!!!!Thanks. california king mattress cover

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jobschat is one of the Job Portals in India You can Check latest educational Jobs news Government Latest updates here
    Latest Govt Jobs Notifications Check it out for more Government Jobs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. Articles that have meaningful and insightful comments are more enjoyable, at least to me. It’s interesting to read what other people thought and how it relates to them or their clients, as their perspective could possibly help you in the future.

    There's always something great to watch with Netflix or Amazon Prime Video. Choose from popular movies and full seasons of hit TV shows. Enjoy a wide variety of choices, including Action & Adventure, Comedy, Kids & Family, Documentaries, and more. Plus, there are never any commercials.

    While seeing generally, if you are looking for more content and entertainment, you can go for Hotstar. If you are always exploring something new to watch, you can go for Netflix. If you want to have the common ground between this two, you can opt for amazon prime.

    Regards

    www.netflix.com/activate
    www.netflix.com/activate
    www.office.com/setup 2016
    www.office.com/setup
    microsoft365.com/setup
    www.office.com/setup
    www.office.com/setup
    microsoft365.com/setup
    www.netflix.com/activate
    www.netflix.com/activate





    ReplyDelete