Wednesday, June 28, 2017

4th of July Styles: Dress it Up or Dress it Down


_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dress It Up
Happy almost 4th everyone! I am so excited to be sharing this project with you. In my first blog post of this type, I'm giving you some options on how to style an outfit for the upcoming holiday! I took two patriotic looks that would be perfect for casual weekend fun and dressed one up and relaxed the other. Options are always the best, and if you have more than one party to head out to this weekend, you might even want to give each style a try! For the more formal outfit, I got my red, white and blue from a pair of white skinnies paired with a J.Crew blouse and earrings. This top was basically made for the fourth of July; it's a light navy fabric finished with festive white bow straps. The statement earrings were the perfect flourish to finish off the patriotic look (and of course the red lipstick!)









Dress It Down
This look is a little more relaxed, fitting for a barbecue or a night under the fireworks! My stripes are their own Fourth of July outfit, in an extremely flattering top from Vineyard Vines. As always, my denim is from American Eagle and I finished the outfit off my favorite pair of Jacks: red and gold! When I bought these I didn't think I would get as much use out of them as I have but they have become a wardrobe staple. Hope you enjoyed each look and I have linked both outfits below!















_______________________________________________________________________________________________________


0 comments:

Post a Comment