Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Patterns and Palm Trees


Patterns and Palm Trees
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

What's the one thing that New England definitely doesn't have? Palm trees! I have to get my fill while I'm over in Cali - and what better outfit to wear than a palm tree print skirt. I know I usually love the heat, but it has been melt-worthy on this coast the past few days. The only thing I'm willing to wear are dresses and skirts. This outfit kept me cool and stylish as I explored the classic streets of Beverly Hills. Because I walked around a lot, I opted for flats and dressed up my outfit with some big jewels on my ears and around my neck. 














_________________________________________________________________________________________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment