Monday, July 17, 2017

The Flower Market


The Flower Market
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Today I made my way down to the Los Angeles Flower Market, something that's been on my bucket list since I arrived here. Almost every day the market starts business first thing in the morning and finishes around noon. It's a giant warehouse floor covered in every sort of plant imaginable from succulents to hydrangeas. I was completely overwhelmed and wanted to take everything home with me (especially those sunflowers!). Today, I'm wearing a light linen dress and leather heeled sandals to keep cool in the heat. In a rare moment, my hair is up to show some attention to these beautiful earrings and the bow detail of my dress. 
















________________________________________________________________________________________________


0 comments:

Post a Comment