Friday, August 11, 2017

A Quick Trip to Hogwarts


A Quick Trip to Hogwarts
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Greetings witches and wizards! This past weekend I visited Universal Studios and spent a whole bunch of time in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I'm a huge fan of both the books and the movies, so it's always my top priority at Universal. I have visited Universal four or five times now, although this was my first time at Hollywood Studios. By now I've picked up a few helpful tips, including best spots to eat and fun secrets about the parks. I'm sharing some with you guys today for any future visits you might have planned!

1. Talk to the employees
          The workers at Universal are so helpful! They will let you know all you need to know and more. On this trip to the park, Leon and I asked for directions and were given 2 free front of the line passes! If you're nice they'll also let you in on secrets like if a surprise show is planned (they unexpectedly performed an early showing of the Nighttime Lights at Hogwarts, a limited time show. An employee told us in advance, and we got great seats!).

2. Head to the Wizarding World for food
          I am not joking when I tell you the food in both Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade is AMAZING. This time around, we had dinner at the Three Broomsticks (located in Hogsmeade) and had a delicious meal of cottage pie, BBQ ribs and corn on the cob. However, if you're heading to Orlando and have the chance to visit Diagon Alley, visit the Leaky Cauldron! It was named number one on USA Today's list of best theme park restaurants.

3. Utilize the Single Riders line
          This might seem obvious, but Leon and I waited approximately 5 minutes in every single riders line. Not only that, BUT they let us back on again immediately to ride together. Two rides in a row for a five minute wait? Totally worth it.

That's all for now! I've shared some pictures from Hogsmeade and my ideal outfit for any theme park. I always try to keep cool while wearing something that will dry quickly after those pesky water rides. This romper was perfect for the occasion!



 















American Eagle Romper - Sold Out (similar, similar, similar)
____________________________________________________________________________________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment