Friday, August 18, 2017

Sharing Favorites: Back to School Supplies


Sharing Favorites: Back to School Supplies
_____________________________________________________________________

It's that time of year again! Time to pick out first day outfits, pack up a backpack and design your new dorm rooms. If you're anything like me, this is one of your favorite times of the year. Not only is fall on the way (my favorite season), but you also get to pick up some fun school supplies and decorations. And nothing makes me feel like I have my life together more than some colorful paperclips and a good planner. Here are some of my favorite back to school items, from office supplies to dorm decor!

1. A Good Planner
This is my number one back to school must-have. Lilly planners are available in three sizes (medium, large and jumbo) and lots of patterns. I always choose large and am currently loving the Flamingo Beach pattern shown above. You can find them here from the Lilly Pulitzer store, or get it overnight with Amazon Prime here.
If Lilly isn't your style, Lauren James and Kate Spade also offer adorable and well-designed agendas.

2. Laptop Case

Turns out our new document holder also fits an 11 inch MacBook. Available now on Target.com, and setting this week in Target stores nationwide. #sugarpaperfortarget

I learned the hard way freshman year that laptops do in fact break if not properly protected. Pictured above is actually a leather document envelope sold at Target that fits an 11 inch Mac. You can find it here for only $14.99. 
Some other cute cases can be found here, here and here.


3. Stock Your Desk


The world of office supplies is full of cute knick knacks that are both functional and visually appealing. I've picked out a few of my favorites, all available for under $20 that will make you feel prepared and organized!
Shop them here: Top Left, Top Right, Bottom Left, Bottom Right

4. Decorate the Dorm

Image result for dorm wallpaper

College dorms are often all white and difficult to spruce up. An easy way to get around that is removable wallpaper! You can often find rolls of peel and stick wallpaper for around $100, but these removable stripes from Target are just $12.99. Create a statement wall and voilĂ , you'll already start to feel at home. Shop the stripes here or check out options for rolls of removable wallpaper here.

5. Say Hello!

One of my favorite things that I've kept since freshman year is a chalkboard that I leave on the outside of my door. They're helpful if you have anything you need to jot down quickly and it's super fun to read the messages your friends will leave you. A chalkboard will spruce up any plain dorm door and make you smile every time you come home to a new note!
You can find this one here or shop similar ones here, here, here and here.

6. Stay Hydrated

College taught me to bring a water bottle everywhere. So far, these are my favorite. They keep my water cold and have a nice, sleek design. Grab a solid one and decorate with stickers or pick a pattern and be bold! Shop them here.

That's all for now! I can't wait to share what my (last ever) dorm room looks like once I move in.
If you're continuing to look for school supplies, Amazon is a great resource and students can receive free 2 day shipping! If you haven't already, take advantage of that deal by signing up for 6 free months of Amazon Student Prime:
Join Prime Student FREE Two-Day Shipping for College Students

Let me know what your go-to school supplies are in the comments!


__________________________________________________________________________




0 comments:

Post a Comment