Thursday, August 24, 2017

Magical Memories


Magical Memories
___________________________________________________________________________________________

A week and a half ago I visited Disneyland for the first time. It was a magical experience and so nice to see the original theme park that Walt himself brought to life. I have lots of pictures to share and have been meaning to for some time. I apologize for the delay in posting from my trip, as the end of my summer came around very quickly. Within a week of Disneyland I took my organic chemistry final, finished lab, packed all my suitcases, hopped on a plane and am finally back in New England! But I did want to get this post up for you guys because you can get this entire outfit for $11!! Enjoy my last official post from California, and be on the look out for more east coast posts coming soon!












 


And for your personal entertainment:


Two Piece Outfit // Sandals // Ears
___________________________________________________________________________________________


0 comments:

Post a Comment