Sunday, April 23, 2017

Vacation State of Mind


Vacation State of Mind
________________________________________________________________________

Spring break may be over, but I'm still thinking about the ocean and the sun. I wanted to share one of my favorite (and cheapest!) outfits so far from my last week of adventures. I spent an entire day visiting adorable coastal towns in southern California including Montecito, Solvang and Santa Barbara. It was by far my favorite day of vacation and this outfit was the perfect, airy exploration attire. This midi skirt has an amazing vintage feel and was only $15! I paired it with a light, lace-trimmed tank and scalloped leather wedges, both found at Marshalls for great deals. Looking forward to more spring and outfits just like this!
















________________________________________________________________________


4 comments: