Saturday, April 28, 2018

Rainbow Row


Rainbow Row     
Helllllooo and welcome to Charleston blog post round two! I know it's been a bit since the last one, so I'm trying to wrap these up for ya. However, I couldn't move on without showing you all Rainbow Row! The CUTEST place in all of Charleston, Rainbow Row is a street of pastel perfection. I also included my stop to the iconic Pineapple Fountain. I'm wearing my favorite shift dress, complete with hydrangea print and I'll link it below as always.





Details

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the dress on you! Would you mind saying what size you are wearing/ how the sizing runs? I’d like to order one! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate! I’m wearing a small here, but could have used an XS. For reference I’m about 5’ 2. Hope that helps!

      Scarlett
      Seaside Sophisticate

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much Scarlett!

    ReplyDelete