Thursday, July 25, 2019

Family Photoshoot


Family Photo Shoot         
If you were to ask me "Scarlett, just how extra are you?" I would have to say "well, I booked a newborn photo shoot for my puppy" and that might give you an idea. But hear me out: he is growing SO fast and there is rarely a time where both Jake and I get to be in the picture with him together. I booked the shoot because I knew we would always cherish these pictures, we can hang them in our home and we'll always have them to look back on when he weighs 60 pounds instead of 10. Plus, Jake and I are super excited to have started this little family and I think that's pretty evident in these pictures. A huge thank you to Mercedes Baker Photography, my absolute go to for all serious photo shoots! Outfit details are listed below.














 




















Details


1 comment:

  1. Family Photo Shoots are important when it comes to preserving memories. While this task can be done through smartphones at ease, they fail to deliver exemplary results when compared with professional photography.

    family photoshoot Dubai

    ReplyDelete