Thursday, June 15, 2017

Sandy Shoes & Pretty Views


Sandy Shoes & Pretty Views
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally! The beach! After almost a month in California, I finally made it back to the water. And if you squint hard enough you can almost pretend I'm in Newport. Alas, I am in Santa Monica, where it is 90 degrees and the pier is covered in carnival rides. I couldn't resist heading down to the shore for sunset, the pastel colors were to die for. Today I dressed up this Topshop romper with wedges and statement earrings, but this outfit would work with casual flats too! The romper is a versatile summer staple, and this one is a steal for under $100! Also, if you're on the hunt for tassel earrings, J.Crew always hits the spot with gorgeous details and awesome sales. I love these champagne hued gems that I got on clearance (plus a student discount!)



 














Topshop Romper // J.Crew Earrings // Steve Madden Shoes (similar) // Kate Spade Bracelet

________________________________________________________________________________________________


5 comments: