Thursday, February 9, 2017

Braving the Blizzard


Braving the Blizzard

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Just when we thought things were warming up again, winter weather strikes back! I'm not complaining, I appreciate any rationale for extending the plaid skirt season. Early in the day called for bundled up layers and my warmest snow boots. Thankfully, the snow let up later on just long enough to enjoy the fresh blanket of snow without looking like a walking marshmallow.






If you're a fan of my bracelet, check out Top Sail Knots and use my code for 20% off! TSKSCARLETTFRIENDS


______________________________________________________________________________________________


1 comment:

  1. i love this post!! You and your boyfriend are so cute 😍

    ReplyDelete