Sunday, April 2, 2017

National Stripes Day

National Stripes Day
_________________________________________________________________________________

This past Friday, J.Crew invented every preps new favorite holiday: National Stripes Day! I celebrated in the newest addition to my wardrobe, this adorable striped shirt with gingham ruffle sleeves. Luckily, the warm weather also felt like commemorating spring stripes, so it was warm enough to break out the Sperry's and head out sans jacket. Below are the details from my outfit this weekend!









_________________________________________________________________________________


2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! My favorite so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with that dress and how affordable it is! I need one in my life ASAP!

    Keep up all the amazing work with your blog, love it. xx Aubrey - The Coastal Confidence

    ReplyDelete