Saturday, April 8, 2017

From East Coast to West Coast

From East Coast to West Coast

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yesterday I arrived in Los Angeles for spring break and I have been more than thrilled with the warm weather. Obviously, my first choice was to break out this adorable dress I have been saving for a rise in temperatures. Paired with my trusty gold Jacks and heavy baubles on my ear, I might have taken the prize for preppiest girl in LA. This versatile outfit was casual enough for daily activities but dressy enough for dinner with friends and family, making it the perfect choice to put some prep in my step on the west coast!











_____________________________________________________________________________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment