Saturday, January 13, 2018

Sharing Favorites: Beauty


Sharing Favorites: Beauty

I recently started sharing some of my everyday cosmetics in my LIKEtoKNOW.it links. It's no secret that I'm a big makeup fan, I could basically live in Sephora. You all seem to really love the Sharing Favorites segments, so I thought I would outline some of my favorite products
Pre-Makeup
Before applying any actual makeup, I always wash my face and use Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner (I also use this before bed! It smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling so soft). In terms of primer, I usually use Benefit Porefessional or Farsali Rose Gold Elixir. If I'm looking for an extra shine, I opt for Gerard Cosmetics BB Plus Illumination Cream.

Products:


Face
After I prime, I use a beauty blender to apply concealer and foundation. I use a variety of concealers, all included below. However, I only ever use Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation. My skin will get oily over the course of the day and this is the only foundation I have found that lasts. I then set my face with translucent powder to avoid shine. I also included my brow products in this section.

Products:



Eyes
My main eye product is eyeliner. I don't often use eyeshadow, but I will link a few of my favorite palettes. Other than that, I throw on some mascara and call it a day!

Products:


Lips
I'm pretty predictable on lip colors. I tend to stick to pinks and nudes and will only use drying liquid lipstick. I have collected too many lipsticks to possible share but I will link a few of my favorites for you!

Products:


1
Finishing Touches
Here's all the rest of it! This is stuff that only gets used for special events. This includes contour, highlight and setting spray. My favorite part is finishing up looks with some sparkle!

Products:



And those are all my favorite products! If you have any other questions (or makeup suggestions for me) please comment below!

Details

6 comments:

  1. It is imperative that we read blog post very carefully. I am already done it and find that this post is really amazing.
    health and fitness

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goal here is not to loathe people for being attractive but to analyse the concepts that have driven us all so far to a demeaning end. Lip therapy Lipgloss


    ReplyDelete
  3. History has also shown that fragrant flowers waters were used as a medicinal tonic to ward off the bubonic plague during the 15th to 16th centuries. Parfum femme

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me. vegan beauty products online store

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Will hemp soap help me to relax?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Others believe that using such products will only damage their skin. But still there is a huge number of people who use skin pampering cosmetics. kylielipsticks

    ReplyDelete