Sunday, January 28, 2018

Waiting on Spring


Waiting on Spring   
Okay so it's getting relatively warm relatively fast. Which means maybe winter is almost over??! Honestly, that makes me both excited and a little sad. As much as the long winter months can be cold and miserable, I also love the snow and the activities that come with this time of year. Anyways, the rising temperatures drew me out of my home sporting no coat - and even a skirt! I still bundled up in a turtleneck, which might be one of my new faves. Bell sleeves have been a big trend for the past year or so, but it seems like every sweater I find looks exactly alike. I'm a fan of this particular one due to its unique color and the neck ruffle detail! I paired it with a simple corduroy skirt (which was a major steal!), tights, booties and some elegant earrings. Casual enough for a day out and about, but dressy enough to remain my look for a friend's birthday party and dinner. 









Details


0 comments:

Post a Comment