Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Drop of Sunshine


Drop of Sunshine
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Confession: yellow is usually my least favorite color, but for some reason I just cannot get enough this season! It feels warm and airy, like the perfect color for summer sun. So obviously I couldn't help but snag this top, a total steal for under $30, when I saw these ruffled sleeves in my new favorite seasonal color. And wow am I glad I did because it was perfect for a hot summer day like today! Today's adventure's led me to the beautiful Bradbury Building. What could be dismissed as a typical office building opens into a beautiful atrium of stained wood, ornate iron designs and a beautiful skylight that allows for a shift in natural light as the day progresses. If the building looks a little familiar to you, that may be because you've seen it in a quite a few movies and television shows such as Blade Runner and, my personal favorite, (500) Days of Summer. Today's outfit was ideal for some casual exploration and beating the heat. Plus, these pineapple earrings are the perfect subtle summer accessory! Enjoy and stay cool as summer starts to heat up!



 
 









__________________________________________________________________________________________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment