Monday, July 1, 2019

4th of July 2019


 4th of July 2019       
It's that time of the year again! I feel like the fourth kinda snuck up on us because the weather has been less than summery. But now that we're officially mid summer, the heat is rising and the red white and blue is out to play. This is one of the easiest holidays to dress up for for me because a massive majority of my closet consists of blue and white. Add some red accents and you're festive and ready to go! This works for blue jeans, plain white tees, you name it. Don't stress about finding the perfect American flag shirt, work with what ya got! Plus, red lipstick is a patriotic accessory that goes with any outfit. I am also linking a ton of cute statement earrings that would work!

This year I opted for a Mahi Gold dress. If you're not familiar with the brand, get ready because you're about to have a new favorite. These dresses are SO comfortable and flattering. I paired with my trust red Jacks and some tassel earrings for a summer feel.







Details

Since Mahi Gold is a smaller company, it is currently not available on LikeToKnow.It. You can instead shop my dress by clicking here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment