Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Dressed in Holiday Style


Dressed in Holiday Style 
Hello! It's been a minute since I've had time to post a blog for y'all. My apologies about that, but unfortunately I have been stuck in finals for a few weeks now. I am glad I got to take a break to shoot this look and enjoy some candy canes. I've been looking for an excuse to wear these perfect velvet booties and this simple ruffle sweater was the winning match! Working on getting more holiday content coming your way soon so stay tuned!









Details

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In order to relieve your stress on a vacation you need to completely separate yourself from work or any other every day pressures that you encounter. A vacation is time for you to try something totally new, so take advantage of it. www.vakantiehuis-dezilverenmaan.be

    ReplyDelete