Monday, December 4, 2017

Christmas Tree Farm


Christmas Tree Farm  
One thing I have always missed while living at school is the ability to have a Christmas tree. If you follow me on social media (@scarletthuck) you may have seen the mini tree Leon and I decorate every year. While it is an okay substitute, it is far from the real thing (Although if this is your only option here is a great tip we discovered this year: get a reed diffuser that smells like pine and place it near your fake tree. It really helps it feel more real! I will link a good oil below). That being said, I made sure to find some time to make it to a real Christmas tree farm and get my fix until I am home for the holidays. I visited Pleasant Street Christmas Tree Farm and helped my family pick out two smaller trees for outdoor decoration. I really embraced the Christmas season with this red sweater, paired with my new favorite faux fur accessories. I mean how cute is this earmuff and collar combo?! Plus, if you look closely, they have blackwatch plaid details, making them the ultimate holiday adornment.


  
 
  


Details


0 comments:

Post a Comment