Friday, July 21, 2017

Beethoven Under the Stars


Beethoven Under the Stars
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Recently I had my first experience at the Hollywood Bowl. If you're not familiar, the Bowl is huge amphitheater that opened in 1922. It is capable of holding 18,000 people and has hosted everything from philharmonics to rock concerts to presidents. The gorgeous venue is half bleacher seating and half private boxes. I was lucky enough to experience a box where you can be served from an extensive list of food and wine or choose to bring your own picnic. It is a casual setting, but I always like to dress up for performances of any kind, so I opted for this summery dress. These earrings are so fun, if you look closely you will notice the top is a turquoise pom-pom! You can shop both of these pieces at Pink Pineapple Shop, one of my favorite gems in Newport, Rhode Island. Not all of their items are always found online, so I linked other sites or general pages for similar content. If you get a chance, be sure to check out their storefront down on Thames Street!
Use code SCAR25 for 25% off a Sashka Co. bracelet like mine!







____________________________________________________________________________________________________


0 comments:

Post a Comment