Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Statement Shoes


Statement Shoes
________________________________________________________________________________________________

There is nothing more wonderful than finding the perfect white sun dress...except finding the perfect statement shoes to go with it! I picked up this linen dress on sale from J.Crew and paired it with a pair of their lace-up espadrilles . I have had my eye on these shoes all season; they come with gingham and plain navy laces, making them ideal for any preppy wardrobe. In addition, I accessorized with my gorgeous Jord watch. If you haven't entered yet, my Jord giveaway is still going on! Be sure to follow the instructions below to enter!

Jord Giveaway
Continuing with our collaboration, I will be doing a giveaway with Jord! Entering is simple as pie and every entrant receives a $25 credit to the Jord website. The final winner will receive a $100 credit to Jord! The contest will run until June 11th.
To enter, fill out the short form here.


















 __________________________________________________________________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment