Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Sucker for Seersucker


Sucker for Seersucker
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Today was my second to last day of classes! I'm celebrating in a brand new skirt. If you're a fan of seersucker, this skirt is a must, the details are gorgeous! Since the skirt was the main focal point of this outfit, I paired it with a plain popover and my (go-to) gold Jacks. Also, check out these earrings - they're one of my favorite KJP products because: 
1. Pearls go with everything and 
2. The anchor detail makes them so unique 
Hope everyone is having a wonderful end of the year and best of luck on finals!











_______________________________________________________________________________________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment