Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Springtime Style with Jord

Springtime Style with Jord

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I am so thrilled to announce a collaboration with Jord Watches! If you've never heard of them, be sure to check them out. Their one-of-a-kind wooden watches are beautiful and the perfect accent to any outfit. My watch came beautifully packaged in a wooden box (presentation is everything after all) and I fell in love. I chose a navy-faced zebrawood watch that matches my nautical style, but they have plentiful options for men and women. I styled my watch with a pair of coral pants and my favorite J. Crew top of the season. I love the compliment of the navy face and the seersucker trim! If you love these watches, feel free to shop their collections using my link

Giveaway!
Continuing with our collaboration, I will be doing a giveaway with Jord! Entering is simple as pie and every entrant receives a $25 credit to the Jord website. The final winner will receive a $100 credit to Jord! The contest will run until June 11th.
To enter, fill out the short form here.















_______________________________________________________________________________________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment