Monday, October 22, 2018

Salem 2018


Salem 2018
Every year I always venture to Salem around Halloween time. I grew up learning the history of the Salem witch trials and was always fascinated by the little town that was so close to where I grew up. Nowadays, Salem is loaded with tourist attractions and gets very, VERY busy in late October. If you plan on visiting, make sure you do a little research in advance. Buy tickets for tours/museums/haunted happenings ahead of time, make food reservations far in advance. I generally stick to street food and snacks to avoid long waits. 

Essex Street is the main road for shopping, little museums, vendors and food stands. Other points of interest include the Witch House (home of the trials' judge), the Salem Witch Museum, the House of Seven Gables, the cemetery, and the Witch Village area. If you're anything like me a bonus attraction (and my personal fav) is the Cheese Shop of Salem.

Outfit details listed below









Details

0 comments:

Post a Comment