Monday, October 1, 2018

Welcome to October


Welcome to October     
The best month of the year is finally here! Things have been a little hectic on my end but I'm excited to get back into a routine of autumnal activities and weekly blog posts. For my first installment, I'm bringing you on my annual decorating trip plus a stop by a local vineyard. Each year we visit the same nursery to collect pumpkins, mums, hay bales, and corn stalks. These adornments really help our house feel festive. Additionally, I also headed out to Westport Rivers Vineyard. Every Saturday they do hayrides and let you select your own pumpkin. We brought our own charcuterie board and partook in a wine tasting. They also had a delicious food truck available along with wine and beer by the glass.

The skirt is from Kiel James Patrick last season and no longer available. However, I linked some similar skirts below and I'll keep an eye out for when KJP releases this season's styles!














Details


0 comments:

Post a Comment