Thursday, August 9, 2018

Cocktails with the Whales


Cocktails with the Whales     
Hi friends! So sorry for the delay, I've been super busy with work and life. But I couldn't resist the chance to share this amazing opportunity with y'all. I recently attended Cocktails with the Whales, an event held at Mystic Aquarium. I grew up attending this aquarium and really respect its dedication to rescuing and rehabilitating sea life. They've started introducing fun after hours events like this one. The whales are super playful, they pose and splash around. They're also offering Prosecco with Penguins, Belugas and Burgers and Pancakes with Penguins. You can find the events they have lined up for the rest of the summer here. I opted for a nautical look with this extremely comfortable t-shirt dress, which I can't recommend enough!













Details

Shop my dress here or here

0 comments:

Post a Comment