Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Sunflower Fields Forever


Sunflower Fields Forever      
Hiya friends! Things have been a little slow around here, mostly because I've been super sick for the past week or so. So I thought a nice way to return would be with a bright, happy blog post. I visited Dame Farm & Orchards in Johnston, RI for a dose of floral fun. Unfortunately, the sunflower season is super short and already over for this summer. However, it returns every year so be sure to mark your calendars for next summer! They also have other pick your own crops throughout the seasons, currently blueberries are available. 
I selected this super comfortable denim romper for my trip. I matched the flowers with a simple bandana and a pair of floral earrings. Wearing a jumpsuit always makes me feel like I have to wear heels or risk looking really short and frumpy. Due to the nature of the activity, I opted for chunky sandals to help navigate the uneven terrain. I've had these shoes on repeat all summer and I got them for only $9, so keep an eye out for sales!













 Details


0 comments:

Post a Comment