Wednesday, July 25, 2018

A Day on the Vineyard


A Day on the Vineyard       
Okay, I'll admit it. 22 years as a New Englander and not once have I visited Martha's Vineyard. So this summer I decided to change that. My family and I picked up and hopped on the ferry for a day of fun. We didn't go in with much of a plan, I wanted to see the gingerbreads and my parents wanted to head to Edgartown. So we did exactly that in that order. We wandered around the Oak Bluff's campground where pastel cottages can be found everywhere before heading over to Lookout Tavern for the island's best lobster rolls. After lunch we caught the bus over to Edgartown where we shopped, wandered and drank. I loved the sophisticated style of Edgartown, I could have looked at the houses all day. We finished our day up by eating dinner at Sharky's Cantina with some delicious margaritas and delectable food.












 



Details



0 comments:

Post a Comment