Thursday, July 12, 2018

Rosecliff


Rosecliff      
I recently visited one of the Newport mansions, Rosecliff. While I have spent plenty of time in Newport and around the mansions, this was my first visit inside of one. They frequently hold events throughout the summer, so keep an eye out for fun occasions! On this particular day, Rosecliff was holding a flower show. Different vendors displayed their gardens as you wandered through the flowers and pop-up boutiques. Most people are dressed up for these events, some even look like they're off to the races in their intricate sun hats. I opted for my Gal Meets Glam dress, it is so effortlessly chic. Paired with a pair of linen wedges and elegant drop earrings, I fit right in among the event-goers. I'll link all my outfit details below!













Details




0 comments:

Post a Comment