Monday, October 2, 2017

Harvard Square


Harvard Square
This weekend I spent all of my time with a visiting friend watching Halloween movies, baking cookies and making yummy comfort food. It was the most relaxing weekend I've had in a long time and I was so happy to be able to share it with good friends. Although we spent a lot of time staying cozy on the couch, we did head out to Harvard Square for a delicious Saturday brunch. Cambridge is one of my favorite places to go for meals; it has amazing restaurants and shops, with none of the difficulty that comes with going into Boston. We ate at my favorite restaurant in the area, Park. If you haven't been, check this place out! They have unreal cheese boards and everything from patty melts to lamb ragu on the menu. We took the rest of our drizzly day to shop and walk around the classic walls of Harvard Yard. The temperatures dropped so low, I didn't even feel bad about my first hot cocoa of the season! I kept warm in a turtleneck paired with a plaid skirt and tights. For that extra cozy factor, I tossed on the softest scarf in the world and ta-da! Ready for fall!






Details

0 comments:

Post a Comment