Thursday, October 12, 2017

Whale Watch


Whale Watch
Recently, Leon and I headed over to Gloucester for a little whale watching date. Before we set sail, we stopped in Rockport for a harbor-view lunch and a trip to the farmer's market. We shared an amazing bowl of clam chowder and a delicious lobster roll. Rockport is an adorable coastal town that absolutely deserves a visit if you've never been. The seafood is delicious and the residential areas are filled with bright houses with intricate moldings. We took a walk down by the water before heading over to Gloucester for our trip. We saw 5 whales and a sunfish while sharing some yummy macarons we picked up at the farmer's market. If you're looking for a whale watch, I was able to find this one for a steal on Groupon! I know my outfit is a little warm for the weather we've been having, but the boat was chilly (and I was eager for an excuse to start layering). I opted for my favorite Holly sweater over a scalloped KJP oxford. Currently, the Holly sweater is sold out, but I linked it below so you can check back every so often. This sweater is essential for layering, I own it in 7 colors!








Details

J.Crew Sweater // KJP Oxford // Keds 

0 comments:

Post a Comment