Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Salem


Salem
I have always been fascinated by the Salem witch trials. I grew up visiting the area and learning about the history. It is something I look forward to doing every year and would suggest a visit if you've never been. The town bustles with haunted houses, ghost tours, old cemeteries, magic shoppes, boutiques and museums. I usually spend a full day, but could easily fill a weekend. Jumping into the fall spirit, I wore a long autumnal cardigan over jeans and high boots. The outfit was casual, but I am in love with this Madewell sweater. It is so soft and long, and the rusty shade is perfect for this time of year!
















Details

J.M. Princwell Earrings: Similar, Similar 
Aldo Boots: Previous seasonSimilar, Similar, Similar

0 comments:

Post a Comment