Sunday, September 10, 2017

Trip to Nantucket


Trip to Nantucket
______________________________________________________________________________________________

My mom kept asking what I wanted to do once I was back from California, it was an easy choice for me to say "let's do Nantucket". A quick ferry ride away is the perfect island full of all things New England. Every rental car is a Jeep, every cottage is shingled and adorable, and every corner of the island has a lighthouse. If I could stay 24/7, I would. We used our day to shop, enjoy some yummy food and explore the island. From Brant Point to 'Sconset we savored one of our last days of summer. I even picked up some good souvenirs, including the sweater I layered up with later in the day. For a warm day on the island, this seersucker dress was perfectly breezy and light. 




 






______________________________________________________________________________________________


0 comments:

Post a Comment