Monday, September 18, 2017

Change is in the Air


Change is in the Air
_____________________________________________________________________________________

It's finally that time of year where the leaves are beginning to change and temperatures are beginning to drop. Fall is in the air and I couldn't be happier. Right now, we're still a little stuck in limbo and it can be difficult to decide what outfit will work all day. But that only means sweater weather and crisp autumn days are on their way. For days like this, a long sleeve dress is the way to go. This gingham KJP dress has autumn vibes, but is light enough to work on these unseasonably hot days. Roll up the sleeves and throw on a belt for a casual, every day look!
 
As the foliage changes, I like to reflect on how much has changed in my own life. For starters, Seaside Sophisticate just had its half birthday! I am so thrilled that something that I love so much is also something that you guys all love to read and stay up to date with. In addition, I've created some fantastic partnerships, made new friends and bettered myself as well. One of my favorite personal improvements I've made is using Smile Brilliant, an amazing company that works with you to better your smile. I had never thought too much about it before, but since I spend so much time in front of a camera now, it seemed like a logical choice. The company has been wonderful; they are extremely helpful and the product is easy to use. I choose to whiten every other day, usually while I do homework, catch up on Netflix or get my outfits ready for the next day. I didn't expect to love it as much as I do and I certainly didn't expect the results I got. I even included my personal results below so you get a chance to see just how well this product really works! In fact, I'm even excited to say I'm partnering up with Smile Brilliant and giving away an entire whitening package! 

To enter follow this link: https://www.smilebrilliant.com/g/seasidesophisticate
You can also use the code seasidesophisticate20 for $20 off a purchase!

Giveaway closes 9/25/2017. Winner will be chosen randomly by Smile Brilliant.












_________________________________________________________________________



Tooth Whitening Gel

0 comments:

Post a Comment