Sunday, September 24, 2017

Feeling Fall


Feeling Fall
_________________________________________________________________________________________

As of this weekend, it is officially fall! I am so excited for all of my favorite fall activities that are to come (I'll be sharing a list of my favorites soon!). I kicked off the season by heading over to my local farm and picking up some mums for decorating my dorm. Just because I live at school doesn't mean I can't decorate for the holidays! We visited Land's Sake Farm, a favorite of Leon and I, that offers PYO flowers and herbs, a cute farm stand and a variety of humongous mums. We come to this spot often since it's right down the street from our school and gives us the opportunity to add some fresh, local flavor to our dinners. I went home with two giant mums and an excitement for what this season will hold. Finally a tad bit cooler, I went with jeans, boots and this adorable bell-sleeve top from J.Crew. To finish off the look, I paired it with my brand new monogrammed purse from Marley Lilly, which I am obsessed with!













_________________________________________________________________________________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment