Friday, April 5, 2019

Celebrating Spring


Celebrating Spring         
Spring has sprung! Kind of! If you're in New England like me, you know temps are rising but they're not necessarily warm yet. But the promise of warmer seasons does make you want to change your wardrobe over to lighter clothes and brighter colors. Luckily, I've figured out a good uniform for putting out springtime vibes while still managing to stay warm enough. I present to you: a jumpsuit and a cardigan.  The jumpsuit itself is perfect for looking springy while keeping warm ; jumpsuits that are coming out now will be  lighter materials or fun patterns. The long pants keep you covered and a simple layered cardigan keeps you cozy on top while still not giving off winter vibes. I paired my outfit with a fair of wedge espadrilles for an extra dose of springtime celebration. 





















  Details




0 comments:

Post a Comment