Friday, March 17, 2017

Feeling Lucky

Feeling Lucky

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

First of all, welcome to my officially public blog and happy St. Paddy's Day! Today I skipped the green in my outfit and opted for some green in my surroundings. I visited some new spots around town that I have yet to explore, including a cute park bordering the Charles. I took advantage of the warmer weather and broke out the flats while still layering up on top (who said button downs only work under crew neck sweaters?). I loved the casualness of this outfit that exuded the transitional weather between winter and spring. Thank you for joining me today and feel free to check out some older posts that I have archived for your convenience. I'm very excited to set sail on this journey with all of you!












J.Crew Sweater // Brooks Brothers Oxford // Ralph Lauren Flats (Similar)

______________________________________________________________________________________________


0 comments:

Post a Comment