Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Holiday Plaids


Holiday Plaids
I cannot believe the holidays are almost here! For some reason, Thanksgiving has really snuck up on me this year. I was happy to pull out a plaid skirt and feel a little festive as I get ready to head home for break. I will be staying super busy over break with schoolwork and studying, but keep an eye out for a blog post or two. In the mean time, I really wanted to share this outfit with you guys because almost everything I am wearing is on sale right now! This J.Crew sweater is a steal at only $24.99 and you can find this VV skirt on resale for $59.00! In addition, J.Crew offers an adorable skirt this season that is super similar. Lastly, my booties are more than 50% off at ALDO. These are a staple in my wardrobe and go with so much. Take advantage of those holiday sales and get these pieces while they last!












 Details

0 comments:

Post a Comment