Monday, January 14, 2019

Welcoming Winter


Welcoming Winter      
Happy New Years friends! I am hoping your 2019 is off to a wonderful start. I spent the end of my 2018 in Maine with friends and family, excited to ring in the new year. The temps were frigid, per usual, but I kept warm in one of my new favorite sweaters. This KJP sweater is super limited and tends to sell out quickly. If it is something you're interested in buying but they don't currently have your size, make sure to check back frequently. I will also post updates if it becomes restocked! My other favorite purchase gong into 2019 are these lined bean boots. I have always had a pair of bean boots ready to go with me anywhere, but the shearling lined pair is the warmest, coziest shoe I could ask for. 
A final note: most of my pom pom hats are purchased from Pink Pineapple Shop in Newport. Because this is such a small business they are not linkable through LikeToKnowIT for you guys, but I love their stuff and I do think you should check them out! I also linked hats that are as similar as possible below (:









Details


0 comments:

Post a Comment